It gives us great pleasure to welcome to our official website.
We provide health services through
Alternative System of Medicines i. e. Yoga, Meditation and Acupressure. This is a new technique of Yoga and Meditation named SOM YOG developed after a long research and experience by our respected Guru ji GURU JIProfessor Dr. Som Dev Arya. Acupressure is important part of SOM YOG.We use the latest technology of acupressure i.e.
We have the following facilities-
- Treatment of chronic diseases
- Self treatment systems
- Training courses Yoga, Meditation and Acupressure
- Yoga camps and Health Seminars
Results of Som Yog
INTRODUCTION OF GURU JI PROFESSOR DR. SOM DEV ARYA
- Mental calmness, by release of Mental Tension & Control on anger
- All times activeness, freshness and lightness in body & mind.
- Treatment and cure of chronic diseases.
- Prevention against physical and mental ailments
Dr. Som Dev Arya is Post-Graduate in Alternative System of
Medicines i.e. “Acupressure, Acupuncture & Yoga Meditation”. He is Associated Member of World Society of Alternative Medicines, (U.S.A.) He is qualified in SUJOK Acupuncture from international Sujok Academy (Moscow). Dr. Som Dev Arya has Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga Science (DNYS). He is Councilor of Indian Board of Alternative Medicines, Kolkata (W.B.)
Acharya ji is The ChairmanSOM ACU YOG SANSTHAN (SAYS)Faridabad.
Dr. Som Dev Arya is Yoga Faculty in D.A.V. Institute of Managament Faridabad and Yoga Welfare Club Faridabad (Haryana) INDIA.
Dr. Arya is having more than 20 years of experience in the subject &
running health centre. Dr. Arya has developed a new system of WELNESS named SOM YOG
. The Chronic diseases like Asthma, Hypertension, Sinusitis, Diabetes, Uterus Prolapsed, Arthritis, Giddiness Numbness in upper or lower limbs, Slip Disc, Cervical, Spondylitis, Depression Tension and the diseases which are not diagnosed are also completely cured with SOM YOG
. For results click Testimonies link
Dr. Som Dev Arya belongs to Doctor’s Family.
- To provide Health Services to the society.
- To train people for Self Treatment.
- To built up the healthy society free from physical and mental ailments